In accordance with Art. 13 section 1 and section 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), :
- The data administrator is the Firma Kręglewscy Sp. z o. o., PONIN, ul. Widziszewska 13A, 64-000 Kościan.
- The Controller has not established a Data Protection Officer. In matters concerning the protection of personal data and in order to exercise your rights, please contact us, in writing, by traditional mail, at the address given in point 1 or by e-mail to
- Your personal information will not be passed on to any third party.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to any international organisation.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to withdrawal thereof.
- You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify it, as well as to transfer your personal data, that is, to receive your personal data from the Controller in a structured, machine-readable format.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner but will not be subject to profiling
On our sites, we use technologies, such as cookies, to collect and process personal data, in order to personalise the content, tailor the advertising and analyse the traffic on sites and on the Internet. We would like present you with the details of our technologies and the regulations that will come into force soon, so as to give you full knowledge and comfort when using our websites. Check out the information below before entering the service. By clicking the “Go to service” button or closing this window, you agree to the provisions contained below.
As of 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (commonly referred to as “GDPR”) will enter into force. The GDPR will apply to the same extent in all countries of the European Union, including Poland and will introduce a number of changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data.
What is personal data?
According to the GDPR, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Where our services are used, such data as the e-mail address, the IP address and, in the case of a query, the name and surname are also used. Personal data can be stored in cookies or similar technologies (e.g. local storage) installed by us, on our website and the devices you use when you use our services.
The Basis for and the Purpose of Processing
The processing of personal data requires a legal basis. The GDPR provides several types of such legal bases for data processing and, in cases where our services are used, there will, in principle, be three of these:
- The necessity of processing, in order to conclude a contract to which you are a party. The contract is, in our case, the Terms and Conditions of the Service. Therefore, if we conclude a contract with you for the performance of the service (e.g. the service that provides you with the possibility of using our service, based on the Terms and Conditions of this service), we can process your data to the extent necessary for the implementation of this agreement. Without this opportunity, we would not be able to provide you with service and you would not be able to use it.
- The necessity of processing for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party. This basis for processing data concerns cases where the processing is justified on the basis of our legitimate needs, which include, among other things, the need to ensure the security of the service, to make statistical measurements, to improve our services and to adapt them to the needs and convenience of users (e.g. personalising content of the service) as well as marketing and promoting the Controller’s own services.
- Your voluntary consent is mainly needed where marketing services are provided by third parties and where we provide such services to third parties. To be able to show you interesting ads (e.g. of products you may require), advertisers and their representatives must be able to process your data. Giving such consent is entirely voluntary but if you do not want to give it, then you do not have to give it. With our solution, you also have the option to limit the scope or change your consent at any time. Your other consent rights are described below.
Your data, as part of our services, will be processed only if we – or another data processor– have one of the legal bases permitted by the GDPR and only for the purpose specific to the basis in question, as described above.
Your data will be processed for as long as there is a basis for processing it – that is, in the case of consent being granted until it is withdrawn, restricted or other actions on your part, limiting that consent. In the case of the necessity of the data being required for completion of the contract, this will be for the duration of its execution, while in the case where the basis for processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, this will be for the duration of that legitimate interest.
Your data will be processed by the Personal Data Controller and trusted partners to whom it will be transferred for analysis. In any such case, the transmission of data does not entitle the recipient to use any of it, but only to use it for the purposes clearly indicated by us. Thanks to this, for example, we can better select the most interesting or cheapest deals tailored to your preferences. In any event, the transfer of data does not relieve the transferor thereof, of the responsibility for its processing. Data may also be transmitted to public authorities, provided that they are authorised by the applicable law and make a request, but never otherwise.
On our websites and in our applications, we use technologies such as cookies, local storage and the like for the collection and processing of personal and operational data in order to personalise the content and advertising provided and to analyse traffic on our sites. Cookies are IT data stored in files and on your terminal device (i.e. your computer, tablet, smartphone etc.), which the browser sends to the server every time you enter a page from that device, when you visit various websites on the Internet
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights over your data and its processing by us and our trusted partners.
If you have given your consent to the processing, you can withdraw it at any time.
You also have the right to request access to, rectify, delete or restrict your personal data, the right to transfer your data, to object to its processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. These rights will also apply in the case of the correct processing of the data by the Controller.
If you would like to agree to us processing your personal data, collected in connection with your use of our site for marketing purposes (including necessary analytical activities and the compiling of marketing profiles based on your activity on the Websites and also including their processing in cookies, etc. installed on your devices and read from these files by the Personal Data Controller, you can easily give your consent by clicking on the “Go to service” button or closing this window. Consent is voluntary.
Our Trusted Partners
The personal data mentioned above is only made available to our trusted partners for statistical purposes and for the purpose of implementing additional services available on the service.
Our trusted partners are:
- Google Inc. – for statistical purposes, data analysis, marketing purposes
- Facebook, Inc. – for statistical purposes, data analysis, marketing purposes
- Poczta Polska S.A. – for the purpose of providing courier services